We deliver bespoke half-day Power BI workshops to small groups of data analysts, equipping them with distilled Power BI knowledge and best practices.
Stop wasting your L&D budget on Power BI courses with overwhelming and irrelevant content. We focus on what really matters.
Our adaptive teaching style helps your data analysts to internalise advanced topics like complex DAX expressions.
Every workshop package is bespoke and tailored to fit your L&D budget and learning objectives.
Workshops are delivered remotely which means your data analysts can join from virtually anywhere.
Your workshop includes all of the following:
- Experienced instructor
- Key focus areas
- Adaptive teaching style
- Up to six attendees per session
- One month of expert-level support
We can cover virtually any Power BI topic including, but not limited to:
Power BI Desktop and the Power BI service
- Connecting to different data sources
- Using Power Query to import and transform data
- Applying Power BI data modelling best practices
- Writing Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Building Power BI dashboards and reports
- Effectively visualising data in Power BI
- Sharing and collaborating on Power BI content
- Creating Power BI data alerts
- Installing and configuring Power BI data gateways
- Making the most of Power BI Premium features
Power BI in Excel
- Importing and transforming data with Power Query/Get & Transform
- Data modelling in Power Pivot
- Building Power Pivot Excel reports
- Publishing Excel reports to the Power BI service
- Analysing Power BI datasets in Excel
Power BI Advanced Tooling
- DAX Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Power BI ALM Toolkit
- SQL Server Data Tools
- Tabular Editor
Want your data analysts to deliver faster insights?